Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

20" Wheel Club

Old 02-04-2011, 09:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
Just felt like posting again...

Dam...Do you have coverplate reinforcement everywhere...the rivets look like you have armor on everything. Not bashing just asking.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nikbass
This is my bud and his Jeep, I'm not the biggest fan of 20s on anything unless it helps the tire not look so balloony like 40's on a 15 does not look as clean as they would on a larger wheel.

But, to fuel the fire a bit here ya go. 20s and 35 swappers.

Ahhh a burner...War Eagle man...
Old 02-04-2011, 09:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NeverStock
Here are my 20's with 35's... Made it through a trip to Moab just fine on them....
Not even a crinkle in those plastic sliders either...not bashing because I am no king of the backwoods. I actually haven't pulled mine off yet either since the 4 year old likes em to get in...I also didn't just claim to get though Moab though...
Old 02-05-2011, 01:11 AM
JK Newbie

Default Here is something bad ...

Originally Posted by SWAT524
Ok here is my 4 cents worth ! Comming on this thread to boast how you dont like 20s is just plain retarded and yes I am calling you a retard! I can tell you that 20 inch rims are not bad for wheeling I go all the time . I am running custom one off black wheels with Nitto Trail Grapplers 35/12.50/20 . I have never had anybody say anything but nice things about my jeep and wheel set up. I just really think its asinine to come onto a thread that says 20s wheel club and whine about something you weren't even invited to. Take your old tired ass back to the 14 inch wheel club thread. Attachment 113070Attachment 113071Attachment 113072Attachment 113073Attachment 113077
Your wheels look awful .... there, now someone has said something that wasnt nice about your wheels ! and there is only one thing worse than 20's on 35's.... and that is wearing tactical clothing to work on your jeep...take some time away from "police mode" and relax and enjoy your jeep....its crazy fuckers like you that give the police a bad reputation !
Old 02-05-2011, 01:13 AM
JK Newbie

Default sorry....

Originally Posted by OzzyPotter
Ahhh a burner...War Eagle man...
sorry....there is something worse.... chrome wheels, leather sandals and a bandana on your dog....
Old 02-05-2011, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ezav8tr
Rolling with the 20" wheels and suicide doors.
thats awesome. thanks for your service to our country
Old 02-05-2011, 10:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I dont understand all the hate. I personally have come to realize I dont like 20's on Jeeps either but why piss on these folks parade... if they like it thats all that matters in the end.

The only thing I will say looks down right awful is large wheels on Jeeps with rubber-band tires. As long as you have some good meat wrapped around your wheels I think its fair game.

So many hard core Jeep folks I find around here seem to think its all wrong for one to own a Jeep that doesn't keep it on the trail 90% of the time as if these people are killing the "Jeep lifestyle" when in fact the one thing probably saving a shit ass company like Chrysler and Jeep is the "daily driving" folks raking in mega sale for Jeep. Without sales from the "mall crawling" folks Jeep would be out of commission and gone like Pontiac. Its these "mall crawling" sales that even allow Jeeps to be made, sold and turn a profit. Something to think about.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:44 AM
JK Newbie

i agree 100%...at least with the statement that Chrysler and Jeep still exist becaue of the Mall Crawlers.... I am not on the trails every weekend and my rig is a daily driver...but lets not forget that these same people are keeping companies in business who are making 20 chrome wheels for a jeep....its an oxymoron.....shouldnt even exist...in fact i am going to wash my mouth out with soap for even saying it !!!

and people post pics of their rides for a few resons...to show it off becaue they love it...and/or to have people look at it and justify what they think looks good by others saying it looks good too.... well if you are going to post it then be prepared to hear the good with the bad....

people have told me that they dont like black wheels.... I personlly dont like black wheels either, however I like them on my jeep... my personal opinion.. i would love nothing more than some spyder locks or omf's.... but like i said... i trail my ride maybe once a month and do zero rock crawling.... so i am not buying them and spending the dough !

Last edited by Asmmns; 02-06-2011 at 03:48 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SWAT524
Yes P.S. Dick Cepeck and Ivan the Iranman Stewart run 20s . Gees !
and so do Ludacris and Xzibit....... whats your point !!!
Old 02-06-2011, 04:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Asmmns

and so do Ludacris and Xzibit....... whats your point !!!
That 2 very serious offroaders run 20" wheels?

I pity the fool that derives his self esteem from mocking other peoples jeeps.

Live and let live folks.

Quick Reply: 20" Wheel Club