Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2 Door bestop trek top!- UPDATE PICS

Old 01-22-2009, 06:53 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SONIC
Does the rear window zip out or roll up?
and does the top section roll up?
the rear zips out, the front of the soft top rolls back to the sound bar. The side windows stay in place.

Last edited by Piginajeep; 01-22-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like this allot. Nice Job. This definately a nice addition to the two doors. I wonder if it would look as good under a roof rack though?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:10 PM
JK Newbie

If I only have the hardtop, what else do I need to use this top, or does it come with everything I need? I have an unlimited if that makes a difference.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:32 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by YOGURT
My friend has the viking top for his TJ, I loved the way it looked but they dont make it for the JK. Thank you BESTOP that thing look's so bitchen. I cant wait for mine.
Let us know how it does on the highway.
Like I said earlier, I had the JK going about 70 mph today, it was tight, no flapping or noise from the top.

Originally Posted by bkoliba
If I only have the hardtop, what else do I need to use this top, or does it come with everything I need? I have an unlimited if that makes a difference.
it comes with everything you need, the tailgate bar is optional, its $60.

IMO it was worth the money.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:34 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by jerseyjk08
I have the unlimited too and plan on getting this top. From what i've read you don't need anything.. I hate having the support bars and door surrounds.. This top is very basic and seems easier to install and take apart. I just don't know about leaking.. Looks like there might be some issues even though I haven't heard any yet.
the forecast shows rain here at the this weekend. I dont forsee any leaking issues. The way water will run off, there wont be any problems..
Old 01-22-2009, 09:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a 2door Rubicon with the hard top only. Do I need the tailgate bar? I do not have the soft top surounds do I need them? I like to ride in the summer with no top and no doors, except I do not like ridding in the rain and am looking for a compact soft top to put up and get around in the rain wit no doors on. I like that this has no rails but I am wondering just how quickly I can get this top up if a bad rain starts up.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:11 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by BlueAlgernon
I have a 2door Rubicon with the hard top only. Do I need the tailgate bar? I do not have the soft top surounds do I need them? I like to ride in the summer with no top and no doors, except I do not like ridding in the rain and am looking for a compact soft top to put up and get around in the rain wit no doors on. I like that this has no rails but I am wondering just how quickly I can get this top up if a bad rain starts up.
it comes with everything you need. the rear tailgate bar is only and option and is not needed.

it'll go up very quickly with practice
Old 01-23-2009, 01:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great!
Old 01-31-2009, 01:43 PM
JK Jedi

I'm thinking about getting one for the summer when my hardtop is off. How well do you think it will fold up and store in the jeep when not in use? I would prefer to keep it off but want it available if I got caught in some rain.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:59 PM
JK Jedi Master

the big issue would be the header. I think the soft top would fold up into a duffel bag, the header could easily tie it to the rear roll bars.

Quick Reply: 2 Door bestop trek top!- UPDATE PICS