Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2-door: 4" & 37's. Over kill ???

Old 08-12-2008, 05:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2dr TF 4, 37"

Originally Posted by shadowpro-jk
i wanted to do the same thing but money set me back.

My plan was to go with the TF 4" with 35s. I personally would go with 5" or 6" of lift for 37s just because of clearance. You can do it. but to me it just doesn't look right unless you get more clearance of the tires. Then think of a 2dr on 6" of TF long arm with 37"s... Its a badass beast. I haven't seen a picture of one like it yet.
Still deciding on the 6" if its actually available when I get back from Japan.

My 5'10" son for height comparison.
I have no tire rub issues, except minor front lower air damn thing. It wheels the mud very well also.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1085.JPG
Views:	12798
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	11751  
Old 08-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have 3.5" lift with 37" km2 on my unlimited. and I still have plenty of clearance to complete the Rubicon with taking up all the hard lines. And springs don't really cost that much money. So if you dislike the height. You can just simply purchase the higher springs

But anyway. I don't think 4" lift with 37" will be over kill. Less tipsy at a off camber obstacle. I have always believe in "Running the biggest size of the tires with the smallest lift" rule.

Quick Reply: 2-door: 4" & 37's. Over kill ???