Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2.5" Tereflex with 285/70R17 on a '07 Sahara

Old 09-12-2009, 02:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IggysJk
That is a nice looking Jk I have relatively the same set up and I agree with the first baby comment.

Good wheelin.
Thanks... I think I wasted a whole take of gas today ust cruising country roads with the doors off.

Stopped in at the Auto Fair at Lowes Motor Speedway (across the street) and there was some awesome Jeeps for show. I ran off and forgot my camera. I will have to go back tomorrow and get some pics to post on a thread.

Never realized how much more I would enjoy this JK with the doors off until today.

Man I got to get me a matching spare soon.. that stresses me out! haha

Old 09-14-2009, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by igtrdn
I installed Kicker 3 in 1's on the overhead soundbar. Ordered from Quadratec already prewired with plug and play. They are loud and really separate the mids/highs and bass. On the dash, I ordered the Super Tweeters from Quadratec as well. I was amazed at the quality these little things put out. The crossovers that are built into their wiring really throw the highs at you.

I did not realize how much better it sounded until I turned up my girlfriends radio in her '09 Sahara Unlimited.

Kickers put the Infinity's to shame! I am not running any type of amplifier.. all straight wattage from the factory radio.

Took me about 45 mites to install all four speakers.
even the tweeters are plug and play? How this may be my very next purchase. You have the 7 speaker infinity package?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:37 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by m1ke07jk
Looks awesome!! Was that last pic for your CB?

Yes, for the Cobra 75WX.

Installed behind the lower dash panel, ran wiring to battery through door frame and in between outside fender well
Old 09-16-2009, 10:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SFD1248
even the tweeters are plug and play? How this may be my very next purchase. You have the 7 speaker infinity package?
Yes, they are plug and play as well. All you have to do is unscrew one screw that holds down the housing. Crossovers are mounted with two sided 3m tape that is included. These mount inside the side dash panels that pop out with a flathead screwdriver.

Took me 20 minutes to install both tweeters.

Yes, I have the 7 Speaker Infinity.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:51 AM
JK Newbie

Here is the link from Quadratec on the speakers that I installed.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14133_202.htm Overhead Speakers

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14133_110.htm Super Tweeters

Quick Reply: 2.5" Tereflex with 285/70R17 on a '07 Sahara