Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2.5" Teraflex with stock Rubicon tires...

Old 05-18-2007, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by glwood6
Sent you a PM with a photo of the bracket. Will install this weekend, let you know how it works.

glwood
NO, No NO... Please Post picture here so everyone can see.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

Here's the photo, but not sure if it is allowed to post since BDS is not a sponsor... moderators, feel free to delete if not ok...glwood

I do not know how to make it larger...
Old 05-19-2007, 09:19 PM
JK Freak

Default BDS rear track bar bracket

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
I am curious to see how that works I heard people talking about it, but i didnt know it was in production yet. Please keep us updated.
2.5" BB installed today, along with BDS track bar bracket. That does the trick, the axle is centered just fine. I cannot tell if it is any closer to either side, so it must be just right for a 2.5" BB...inexpensive mod, beats paying for an adjustable track bar...don't have any pix yet, will try to post some tomorrow.

Ride is the same as stock, no ESP issues. Front axle did not seem to shift to the side at all, still seems centered.

My only gripe about the Teraflex BB (beside the instructions, or lack thereof, with pictures that you cannot tell what they are of) is the back seems way too high, I wish their rear spacer was 1/2" - 3/4" shorter to help even out the stance...hopefully a new rear bumper/tire carrier will help level out. I had 3/4" spacers in the front before BB, I might put them back in later...

BDS bracket is definitely worth getting if your rear axle is not centered after BB...

glwood

Quick Reply: 2.5" Teraflex with stock Rubicon tires...