Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2.5" Teraflex coil lift installed......

Old 04-04-2009, 08:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5" Teraflex coil lift installed......

Here are the before and after pics. The weather was crappy and had to take the pics in the garage. It leveled it out nicely and I am extremely happy with how it looks. Thanks Teraflex!!! Will post some better pics when I come back from Moab

Before:

After:

35"s are next!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice, love the color too!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:19 PM
JK Newbie

Looks good!

Man, that blue is a really nice color.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Now that is nice. And, the color ain't shabby either.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very nice! installed yourself? adj trac bars or stock?
Old 04-05-2009, 05:32 AM
JK Junkie

Looks good, was it hard to install? Love that blue color too
Old 04-05-2009, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks sweet! I am interested in the install info too. If you had someone else do it, what was the labor cost?
Old 04-05-2009, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Installed it myself and with the help of a friend. Was a pretty easy install. The back end took the longest to do. Not difficult, just time consuming. I'm using the stock track bar for now. If you have the time and the tools and don't want to spend the extra money on labor, I highly recommend doing this lift yourself. I love it!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good! I just put the same kit on mine last weekend and I absolutely love it. I threw on the 1.5" Spidertrax spacers since I'm running the stock tires to for now. Great kit- awesome look, awesome ride, awesome performance.

How did your rear track bar frame bracket work out? Mine, to say it bluntly, was a bitch. Only hiccup through the whole deal. Wound up welding it on the next day along with the bolts for backup.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sirkle
Looks good! I just put the same kit on mine last weekend and I absolutely love it. I threw on the 1.5" Spidertrax spacers since I'm running the stock tires to for now. Great kit- awesome look, awesome ride, awesome performance.

How did your rear track bar frame bracket work out? Mine, to say it bluntly, was a bitch. Only hiccup through the whole deal. Wound up welding it on the next day along with the bolts for backup.

The track bar bracket ended up being the most time consuming part of the install. I burned through 3 drill bits before I got the hole needed to mount that bracket. Then had to tap on the bottom of it a few times to get the holes to line up. Once I was able to get the bolts through, it mounted up with no problems. I took it wheelin' yesterday to test everything out. Everything is good and no problems off road or on the highway. I love the ride and the performance is great.

Quick Reply: 2.5" Teraflex coil lift installed......