Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2.5" Lift with 32" stock tire...

Old 08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2.5" Lift with 32" stock tire...

I'm looking for a picture of a 2 door JK with a 2.5" lift and the stock tire (32"). I want to know if it looks good (or not so bad....)

I want to lift the JEEP but don't want to change my new tires for now !

Tanx !
Old 08-11-2008, 07:29 PM
JK Freak

I don't have the pic yet, but I will shortly. I just ordered the Rough Country 2.5 lift and I have 32's. They are not stock 32's though and it is a 4 door and not a 2 door. But I'll post it when I put it on this week. I do plan on changing out the tires shortly after, but how shortly will depend on how they look.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:56 PM
JK Freak

Talking Pix

Here ya go, Ace

Teraflex 2.5"

After adding the 35's.

Old 08-11-2008, 08:13 PM
JK Newbie

Tanx Dubya !!! As I can see it's not so bad with the 32". Another question... for your 35, do you use spacers or it's OK like that ?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:24 AM
JK Freak

Talking

Originally Posted by AVerlok
Tanx Dubya !!! As I can see it's not so bad with the 32". Another question... for your 35, do you use spacers or it's OK like that ?

NP

I drove around like that for about 2 weeks before I got the 35's. As far as spacers go, at first I went without any, but then I trimmed my air dam to match my stubby. They rubbed on the air dam when turning. After that was trimmed I would only have a problem with the steering wheel turned to maximum.

You can see my trimmed air dam here...

Now that I put on 1.25" spacers (purchased at a great price from forum member Bolsak) there is no rub whatsoever. Plus I took the air dam off now anyways... I only just put on the spacers about 2 months ago, so I went without them for about a year, and no problems...

The last pic ot the old Jeep plant shows the air dam removed and the spacers on.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Before:

After:

Quick Reply: 2.5" Lift with 32" stock tire...