Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2 10th Anniversary Rubicon JKU's with Inspired Engineering Lighting!

Old 07-19-2013, 11:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
I think this whole Mall Crawler shit is played out and fuckn retarded! Mel wheels with 20's, I wouldn't say ANY of his rigs are Mall Crawlers? Its funny, that SOME on here act like they don't drive their Jeep on the street, they only "Wheel" it. Sorry, 16's & 17's were cool back in the 80's, but I prefer my tires not rolling over themselves on the street in corners where I spend 97% of my time. If your out on the trail every single weekend and your whole life is off-roading, then of course it makes sense. You wouldn't see me talking shit to somebody because that was their wheel/tire choice. I think its disrespectful when one member calls another members rig "A mall crawler" because it has bigger wheels, like somehow that takes all off-roading capabilities away!!!!!. I'd bet that the majority on this forum spend 90% of their rigs time on street, so wouldn't that make your rig a Mall Crawler too?

I don't rock crawl, I do more over landing desert stuff and snow. Even if I did rock crawling, I'm sure I would have NO PROBLEMS airing down my 38's on 20's and making it over the same obstacles that the "Purist" have with their 16's. The whole thing is so retarded, its like calling a Vette/Viper guy a poser because he drives his 1000 hp car on the street 99% and the track 1%. People need to respect others choices and tastes a lot more. I wouldn't say shit on the internet that I wouldn't say to a mans face!

To the OP: Both bad ass jeeps, LOVE the 22's!
Amen brother!
Old 07-20-2013, 05:54 AM
JK Newbie

Builds' are rad!!! Props to all those internet haters out there, feelin' the need for a keyboard knockout. No one cares what you say when your just a keyboard hater. Get over your self.

Not to mention, looks like the wheeled those rigs... just sayn. Its still a Jeep even if its in the mud, rocks or sand. I love um!
Old 07-20-2013, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice jeeps but not to crazy about the rims.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:15 AM
JK Newbie

Are you able to make the bumper light mount for others to mount your lights?

Really like the 14" light bar you mounted in the RUBI 10A Stock Bumper
Old 09-12-2013, 04:18 AM
JK Newbie

I just bought a G55 with 20' rims and I wondered whether I am still welcome in this forum?
Old 09-12-2013, 06:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Jeeps look awesome! Minus the 22's, I'm more of a (Tire Size/2=Wheel Size) kind of guy anyway. Congrats on all of the hard work!
Old 09-12-2013, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry, but I'm in the anti 20"+ wheels group. The builds both look great, but the wheels are just too big for my taste. Might be tolerable at 20", as I've seen some pretty decent builds with wheels that size, but the 22's are just a tad too much. For mud-only wheeling, I'm sure it works just fine. But when you really need to air down and need the protection that big sidewalls provide, those 22's are going to work out so well.

Again, utmost respect for the builds, as it looks like you guys did them up right. Just can't agree on the wheel choice.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In my honest opinion I think everyone is hating on the 22s with the 37" tires because it makes their jeeps look small. When I first saw the pictures that tire wheel combination makes your rigs look massive. So you just keep rockin what you like. It's your money, that you're spending on you're rig.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I missed the part where the original poster asked for anyone's opinion of their wheel and tire choice

Nice rigs! Thanks for being a sponsor and helping to pay for a place where people can insult your Jeep and your choice of mods for free
Old 09-16-2013, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
I missed the part where the original poster asked for anyone's opinion of their wheel and tire choice

Nice rigs! Thanks for being a sponsor and helping to pay for a place where people can insult your Jeep and your choice of mods for free
Maybe you're new, or just naïve, but posting pics on a public forum pretty much opens them up for public opinion, good or bad. I doubt the OP is really concerned with any negative feedback that follows these two rigs, but as members of the Jeep Community, we feel obligated to comment on them. As a forum member, if you're not thick-skinned enough to handle a little ribbing, then maybe you need to reconsider your involvement.

OP...again....both rigs look nice....just don't care for the oversized wheels.

Quick Reply: 2 10th Anniversary Rubicon JKU's with Inspired Engineering Lighting!