Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

1st post

Old 11-20-2008, 08:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a nice 2 door, but I don't think OP is around to hear any of the compliments. Last post on this thread was in March, and on any others was last June...

Maybe.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:39 PM
JK Junkie

any room for 37's in there with stock flares?
Old 10-11-2011, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Still around and thanks for the comments on the Jeep. 37's would have been tight without flatties and trimming of the pinch seam. I am on my 3rd new Wrangler now I just keep going bigger and bigger. I will post pics of my new build on 37's soon. Once again thanks for the comments.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:55 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Charlie K.
Still around and thanks for the comments on the Jeep. 37's would have been tight without flatties and trimming of the pinch seam. I am on my 3rd new Wrangler now I just keep going bigger and bigger. I will post pics of my new build on 37's soon. Once again thanks for the comments.
hmm...i want to keep low cog. but i wanna keep stock flares...i know i have to trim the pinch seam...i was hoping 37's would fit. i know i would have to bumpstop more.

Quick Reply: 1st post