Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

'14 Billet Silver Unlimited Build

Old 11-01-2013, 10:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ddubya
How do the colors match up from the trophys center to the billet body... ive got a billet and am getting ready to order a set... whats your 2cents??

Also how are you liking the Smitty fenders... I love the price and they are made of metal... but have heard you cant run the fender liners and if you take your doors off your guaranteed to be wearing the terrian...???

thanks and sweet rig bro

They match up very well! I really like the black ring's contrast against them.

Here's a little better pics than the ones I posted earlier, gives you a better idea how they look against the billet.

I like how they look mounted up. I had to touch up several spots where the p/c was chipped when I pulled 'em out of the box. The P/C used on them is def a cheap material, but for the price, I'm stoked. I ditched the rear liners and painted the wheel houses black(not done in these pics) until I have free time in the shop to have my tech spray our bed liner material on them. I modified the front liners so I could reuse them, I hate how these jeeps look w/out a fender liner. And yes they do allow a lot of dirt, water whatever to end up on the side of your rig.

Here's a little bit closer up pic where you can see how I modded the fronts

Thanks for the compliments also.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

Great looking Jeep!

Just purchased a Billet JKU for my Wife's daily driver...and saw these wheels on another website. Thought they'd look good, so did a quick google search and ended up here. Well done.

In regards to the light bar, does it give much wind noise on the highway?

Thanks!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:40 AM
JK Junkie

Those wheels are amazing!!!!!!! That turned out awesome
Old 12-24-2013, 06:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BVBillet
Great looking Jeep!

Just purchased a Billet JKU for my Wife's daily driver...and saw these wheels on another website. Thought they'd look good, so did a quick google search and ended up here. Well done.

In regards to the light bar, does it give much wind noise on the highway?

Thanks!
Thanks!
It's pretty noticeable. Especially with a head wind, but it's plenty liveable and my wife doesn't mind it.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by red2010rubi
Those wheels are amazing!!!!!!! That turned out awesome
Appreciate it! It's a blast to drive.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

Found some time over thanksgiving weekend to hit some trails back home in Arkansas. Didn't get to do any real flexing or climbing, but we got it a little dirty.

Last edited by Jmuck; 12-24-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was looking at purchasing the Fuel Anza style wheel which is similar to these. I like the looks. My question is, Do you guys have any issues with snow or ice getting stuck in the wheels? I bought 1 to check looks and fit. I noticed there is a lip behind the simulated beadlock that could hold ice, snow, water. An issue? or am I thinking to much into it.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:17 AM
JK Newbie

Love the wheels! Very nice Jeep.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:23 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Hoopskier
I was looking at purchasing the Fuel Anza style wheel which is similar to these. I like the looks. My question is, Do you guys have any issues with snow or ice getting stuck in the wheels? I bought 1 to check looks and fit. I noticed there is a lip behind the simulated beadlock that could hold ice, snow, water. An issue? or am I thinking to much into it.
We have actually quite a bit (for OK)of snow and crap here and I haven't had any issues. Water does tend to sit back there, but it hasn't affected anything.

Quick Reply: '14 Billet Silver Unlimited Build