Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

'10 Black Unlimited Sahara. All pics for those that have asked in the past.

Old 08-22-2010, 08:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like it. The arm rest is definately something I am interested in doing, looks comfortable for sure. The only mod I don't like is that NY Yankees hat mod on the passenger seat j/k, nice looking Jeep
Old 08-22-2010, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

Hey Commando-8
I noticed in your pics that the Jeep emblem on the front appears to be black...is it? If so, did you do it and with what??

JonesN
Old 08-23-2010, 08:09 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Commando-8
yea. i used some spray paint for BBQ grilles. ace hardware.

nope... to fn lazy to take it off. just went under there and sprayed the shit out of it about 4 times. just point to the muffler at all times with the can so you dont spray anything else.

yes... i sprayed the axels too. not too heavily, but more of touch up than anything.
I'm going to try this!
Old 08-23-2010, 11:18 AM
DJV
JK Newbie

Nice work. Very similar to what I just did to my black Sahara '10 (exterior wise). Though I also unscrewed the silver plastic caps on the front and the rear bumpers, (the rear requires you to ratchet out 4 bolts - pretty easy). Just suggestion. Again, nice work!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

djv... i didnt know they came off!!!! sounds good to me.

Quick Reply: '10 Black Unlimited Sahara. All pics for those that have asked in the past.