Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

09 w/ half doors (pics)

Old 02-11-2009, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive been wondering how well the half doors would fit with a hard top, as I wouldnt mind having one on my Jeep. Just never seen any half doors/hard top at all lol.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Usually people with half doors get the fiberglass uppers with sliding glass windows for use with hard tops. Those don't exist for the JK yet. I have also seen the sliders with fabric uppers and a hardtop and I thought it looked great. But no sliders are currently made for JKs. Soon I hope. I have heard rumors of fabric ones from Bestop.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 4 door

Here is 4 door

Last edited by wayoflife; 08-13-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smuhhh
Nice rig, Almost looks purple with the glare. I personally love the half doors, but I hate the zipper windows. I really think they look tacky. I think with the roof off and the half doors on, it looks freaking great though. So I guess you get the good with the bad. just my opinion.
RetroFitOffroad makes a glass window conversion for the JK factory half door uppers. You cut out the vinyl and screw in some brackets and boom, sliding glass windows in the 2016 wrangler JK w/ factory halfdoors. Looks really good overall IMHO.

Quick Reply: 09 w/ half doors (pics)