Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

08 Red JKU Rubicon

Old 07-16-2012, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well went to 4 Wheel parts today. I ordered a 4.5in Rubicon Lift! Dropping it off Thursday afternoon and should be done Friday! Will post pictures when I get it back.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, just picked up the Jeep from 4 Wheel Parts. I'm very impressed with the Lift! The Jeep looks extremely goofy though without rims and tires. But it'll have to do for now til I buy some in a few weeks or so! It'll get there! Eventually I'm gonna upgrade the lift to a Long Arm Kit later on down the road!

Ignore the crooked Wrangler Unlimited Decals, I was WAY OFF when I put those on!

Old 08-06-2012, 10:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

How's it goin everyone! Haven't done anything new to the other than the lift... Saving up for 18in Rugged Ridge Wheels, 37in Tires(haven't decided on what brand), 5.13 gears, and new diff covers. Of course the list goes on and on, but that's on the top of the list for now! Me and the wife took to Jeep out for a ride to Box Canyon, but we didn't get too far. Once we got there after ten minutes of being on the trail the shift linkage to the transfer case broke.... It was 112 degrees out, and I didn't bring gloves to manually shift it into two wheel drive. So we turned it around and cruised back in 4hi. Luckily it wasn't in 4low cuz that would've taken forever to get back home! Took it to a local mechanic this morning and it'll be done tomorrow afternoon. But I did take a few pictures on the trail! Was planning to take a lot of pictures, but like I said, we didn't get too far! Maybe next weekend :-)

Here are the few pictures I took! (The Jeep getting its flex on)

The Wifey having a good time!

Last edited by pbucc13rubi; 08-27-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Finally! Getting my 37x12.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers slapped on! And 17inch Pro Comp 7005. Will post more pictures!

Last edited by pbucc13rubi; 10-01-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well here it is. Next thing on my list is 5.13's or 38's and drive shafts. J.E. Reel Driveshafts???

Last edited by pbucc13rubi; 10-01-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Carved pumpkins with friends and family. I tried lol!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PaolosRubiJku
Well here it is. Next thing on my list is 5.13's or 38's and drive shafts. J.E. Reel Driveshafts???

Very nice build in progress. I should take some cues from you. I've been planning and planning for years and also saving......a butt load. I'm finally at that stage and I'm ready to build. I'll be checking in from time to time to see the awesome transformation. Freakin love the LJ build. What a mighty fine ride that was.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Oh yeah, almost forgot.......Subscribed!
Old 10-21-2012, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bonebreak98

Very nice build in progress. I should take some cues from you. I've been planning and planning for years and also saving......a butt load. I'm finally at that stage and I'm ready to build. I'll be checking in from time to time to see the awesome transformation. Freakin love the LJ build. What a mighty fine ride that was.
Thanks man! It's definitely takes time! Yeah, the LJ was a hard decision to make, but I wanted a JK so bad! Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated! Just got my diff covers in for the Jeep. In the next week or two ill be ordering gears and driveshafts. Lol, everytime I get close to ordering them something comes up!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PaolosRubiJku
Thanks man! It's definitely takes time! Yeah, the LJ was a hard decision to make, but I wanted a JK so bad! Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated! Just got my diff covers in for the Jeep. In the next week or two ill be ordering gears and driveshafts. Lol, everytime I get close to ordering them something comes up!
Well if the Jk build is anything like the LJ, it's gonna rock for sure. I just ordered axles for mine. It's going to be about 4 weeks out until their delivered. Heading up to O.C. Wednesday to talk to some suspension guys. Still undecided there. It is definitely a long drawn out process. Good luck with the build!

Quick Reply: 08 Red JKU Rubicon