Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

08 Jeep green Unlimited 1" TF leveling kit w/ Factory Rubicon wheel/tires

Old 12-14-2008, 06:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 08 Jeep green Unlimited 1" TF leveling kit w/ Factory Rubicon wheel/tires

What do you guys think?

Sorry for the dark picture in the after shot. I put on the 1" leveling kit, install time was about 30 mins. Also, installed a remote start keyless entry on my moms car for her christmas present. My buddy knocked that out in about 1 1/2 hrs. So, it was after 2pm before we started today. All in all a great day for turnin a couple wrenches.. Haven't got to wrench on anything in a long while. So, was a definate stress reliever.

Before:

After:

Next mod is to hopefully find some rubicon rails and Factory front bumper with tow hooks and fog lights..

By the way, my mopar step bars are for sale or trade. Looking for the above items for trade.

-Chad-
Old 12-14-2008, 06:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like it! Does a great job of taking out the factory rake and seems to give you more room in the front wheelwell.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, This is how a jeep should sit IMO.. Really can't wait for it to grow way up, but I'm super happy with how it sits right now. Next step is to go get it dirty!

-Chad-
Old 12-15-2008, 05:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, nice. I have the same color. Looks awesome.

Quick Reply: 08 Jeep green Unlimited 1" TF leveling kit w/ Factory Rubicon wheel/tires