Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

03HDFB's 2011 Sahara Project 6 Sp

Old 08-21-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

absolutely love the jeep and the badges man! I guess your 4dr 2011 can keep up to my 2dr 2012 now
Old 08-22-2012, 04:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DrDanimalSize
absolutely love the jeep and the badges man! I guess your 4dr 2011 can keep up to my 2dr 2012 now

Keeping up is no Issues....At the HP...The 2012's and beyond...have issues keeping up with me even with my Factory gearing and no NAG1 Tranny!
G
Old 08-22-2012, 04:56 AM
JK Freak

Simply BADASSSSSSSSSS Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

You have very similar tastes as me, Keep it clean, Keep it simple, and FAST!!!!!!!!

How is the Jeep going up hills in 6th gear? Partial throttle boost...does your A/F ratios stay nice or does it go lean as shit? I think I would like this Turbo kit just for 6th gear hills...
Old 08-22-2012, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1BAMFR
Simply BADASSSSSSSSSS Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

You have very similar tastes as me, Keep it clean, Keep it simple, and FAST!!!!!!!!

How is the Jeep going up hills in 6th gear? Partial throttle boost...does your A/F ratios stay nice or does it go lean as shit? I think I would like this Turbo kit just for 6th gear hills...
Hey Bud,
Please keep me in the loop when you get your beast to the track....Your vids are killer. The Jeep is plain SICK!!! I had a Boy playing with me the other day in his WRX....WHen I pulled him down I think I saw some wet stuff rolling down his cheeks!!! Its a total package now....At 8PSI Im Hitting 240/275 at the wheels with 3.73's and 35's. Before the T4 Turbo...6th gear was nothing I could use even on the Flat with a tail wind......Now I can roll onto the throttle in 6th and pass at will or drive Fuel Efficienttly at whatever speed I like. It I want to roll with the sports cars...I can drop a gear or two....and its gone!! The Air to Air Intercooler is massive!!! I rolled a 30 % grade at 75 MPH in 92 Deg....using my Zeitronix Temp sensor measuring the Temp as it inters the head...It was 123 Deg.....That's FN crazy!! My PD blower on the Hemi with a Killer Air to Water intercooler and CTP skunk works heat exchanger Idles at about 100 Deg on a 75 Deg day!! Prodigy did a killer job with this package! PT ARF's are very stable...No Run on or Off.....Wes (Prodigy) can truly tune these rides. I'm very impressed with his abilities!!! Prodigy's finished mule testing thier stage II option package and I'm about to throw it down!! This will safely and Daily Driver Oriented bring me to 12 PSI...It will be SICK!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 03HDFB
Hey Bud,
Please keep me in the loop when you get your beast to the track....Your vids are killer. The Jeep is plain SICK!!! I had a Boy playing with me the other day in his WRX....WHen I pulled him down I think I saw some wet stuff rolling down his cheeks!!! Its a total package now....At 8PSI Im Hitting 240/275 at the wheels with 3.73's and 35's. Before the T4 Turbo...6th gear was nothing I could use even on the Flat with a tail wind......Now I can roll onto the throttle in 6th and pass at will or drive Fuel Efficienttly at whatever speed I like. It I want to roll with the sports cars...I can drop a gear or two....and its gone!! The Air to Air Intercooler is massive!!! I rolled a 30 % grade at 75 MPH in 92 Deg....using my Zeitronix Temp sensor measuring the Temp as it inters the head...It was 123 Deg.....That's FN crazy!! My PD blower on the Hemi with a Killer Air to Water intercooler and CTP skunk works heat exchanger Idles at about 100 Deg on a 75 Deg day!! Prodigy did a killer job with this package! PT ARF's are very stable...No Run on or Off.....Wes (Prodigy) can truly tune these rides. I'm very impressed with his abilities!!! Prodigy's finished mule testing thier stage II option package and I'm about to throw it down!! This will safely and Daily Driver Oriented bring me to 12 PSI...It will be SICK!
Thats whats up man! Best of both worlds...Blown Hemi and a Turbo JK, hahaha, Gotta love it!

Here's my new PB...It was at LX and beyond Nationals in Ohio last month

Jeep SRT8 runs 9.53 - YouTube

Eliminations...

Jeep SRT8 run 9.63 - YouTube
Old 08-22-2012, 09:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1BAMFR
Thats whats up man! Best of both worlds...Blown Hemi and a Turbo JK, hahaha, Gotta love it!

Here's my new PB...It was at LX and beyond Nationals in Ohio last month

Jeep SRT8 runs 9.53 - YouTube

Eliminations...

Jeep SRT8 run 9.63 - YouTube
That Thing is Crazy....I love your Ride!!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:54 PM
JK Newbie

I'm now officially subscribed
Old 08-25-2012, 05:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DrDanimalSize
I'm now officially subscribed

Welcome Aboard! What you got planned for your ride?
Old 08-26-2012, 07:02 AM
JK Newbie

A front bumper, some lights, and 35s are in my future. For the moment I'm on 33s and 18/59 springs with rubi shocks
Old 10-24-2012, 06:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Update....Installed 8K HID Projectors with Angel Eye's and Halo's

Well,
Hooked Up With (Tom) from HIDProjectors....Awesome Guys with Some Killer Products!!!
He Built me the lights I've been hunting for....for most of a year. He's also working on some
Foglight projectors....Totally Stoked!! Here's some pics!

Angel Eye's only

Angel Eye's and Halo's

Angel Eye's, Halo's and Projectors!

Quick Reply: 03HDFB's 2011 Sahara Project 6 Sp