Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

** Bosh Rally Lights **

Old 04-30-2008, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say keep them. I had Bosch driving lights on my TJ and they were just incredible the way they lit up everything in front of you. If I go with add ons again, they will be Bosch.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:04 PM
JK Super Freak

They are free , little big, don't look too bad or anything, but if those go on the windshield it'll be like a

Old 04-30-2008, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the input... Now Im leaning towards leaving them on ... OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS OUR NOT ALWAYS LIKE AS#HOLES .. THEY CAN HELP.
THANKS.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like them,, look like baja 1000 style pre-runner.. would be fun running out in the desert at night with those!! If you had aircraft landing lights, they might be too big,, and thats a maybe..
Old 05-01-2008, 03:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jerseyjk08
Those things are pretty big. They look bigger than your headlights. I thought bosh makes appliances and stuff like that??
Bosch is German (think Porsche, BMW, etc.). They've probably got much more history in the automotive world than the "Home Depot" world. For instance, they've been making headlights since 1913, and started Blaupunkt car audio (ever heard of them?) in 1932.

Whats Next, I would take a few more pictures from much further back and use a tele-lense. This will compress the Jeep and give it an aggressive look. I think they look great. I may take the 8" ProComps off my CJ's windshield and mount them infront of the grill of the JK.

Keep 'em.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

THANKS EVERYBODY.. other peoples opinions help.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:18 AM
JK Newbie

Default Bosch Rallye 225

I like them!

Keep them on!

I actually bought 1 last week for cheap, and now I am looking for a second one!

If anyone has one laying around they wont use, please pm me!

Thanks!

Quick Reply: ** Bosh Rally Lights **