Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

*NEW* My wraparound windjammer, duster, safari bikini combo.

Old 05-04-2008, 02:02 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armycop
Which audio system do you have and how is the sound with all that on?

X2.

Looks great! I've always liked the looks of those, going back to the TJ as well, I need/use my rear storage space too much though. I would also hate to lose signifcant sound quality w/ the stereo.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:11 AM
JK Freak

i know this thread died along time ago but i need to ask since i want to go with this setup. Can you oush your seats all the way back with this? and maybe by now someone might have tried it in the rain and knows if it does let in water or no. thanx.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:28 AM
JK Super Freak

So wait, all this time Bestop has said that the Windjammer is for the 2 door, and not the 4 door (at least not the wraparound). I didn't think of it until today. Why are the seatbelt slots on the back for if not for the rear seatbelts of the 4 door? You don't use them in your current setup.
An example

BTW, I dig the decal on your back window.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
So wait, all this time Bestop has said that the Windjammer is for the 2 door, and not the 4 door (at least not the wraparound). I didn't think of it until today. Why are the seatbelt slots on the back for if not for the rear seatbelts of the 4 door? You don't use them in your current setup.
An example

BTW, I dig the decal on your back window.
Most likely they are for the bracket that is used to attach the original softtop to the jeep. These brackets bolt to the roll bar and that cut out is for them to remain in place (so you don't have to remove them). Anyone else?
Old 11-13-2008, 12:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Q8
i know this thread died along time ago but i need to ask since i want to go with this setup. Can you oush your seats all the way back with this? and maybe by now someone might have tried it in the rain and knows if it does let in water or no. thanx.
bump this question up
Old 11-13-2008, 12:57 PM
JK Freak

bump up again, i know this thread is old but anyone?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

yes you can. there is some resistance from the windjammer on my 2 door but it gives me enought room to push it back leave me a pm if there is any other questions out there.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepDog
Most likely they are for the bracket that is used to attach the original softtop to the jeep. These brackets bolt to the roll bar and that cut out is for them to remain in place (so you don't have to remove them). Anyone else?
This is 100% correct. They just coincidentally happen to make for a good seatbelt insertion point on the 4 door.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:57 AM
JK Newbie

I know this is a really old thread now, but for the longest time I wanted this set-up with the wraparound for my 2-dr. But I live in WA and I'm guessing that it would leak more for me that goes beyond a little nuisance. Anyone comment on the weatherproof of this combo? And I have to slide the driver's seat all the way back, will it work (the wrap around with the seat all the way back)?

Quick Reply: *NEW* My wraparound windjammer, duster, safari bikini combo.