Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

*NEW* My wraparound windjammer, duster, safari bikini combo.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cost? Place?

I NEED this bad. lol
Old 05-02-2008, 07:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by armycop
Which audio system do you have and how is the sound with all that on?

I've been wondering about this, too.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by armycop
Which audio system do you have and how is the sound with all that on?
i have the stock audio system... not the infinity. i just bring the fade twards the front and it sounds better than before because of the smaller cab. sounds goooood.

now about the price....ok here we go....
(had factory soft top so purchasing the door suffounds and tail gate bar is not included)

duster................ $115
windjammer....... $135
soundbar cap.... $100
safari bikini........ $95
header channel. $45
sport bar cover.. $160 (not pictured but just recived it in mail...it'll on tomarrow)

about $10 shipping on each piece... bout' 20 for the sport bar and safari

730 bucks. give or take... probably give
Old 05-02-2008, 09:20 PM
JK Junkie

OK - you've answered questions about noise, and about the sound quality of the stock stereo with the smaller cab size that your setup provides... now how about protection from the elements?

If I remember correctly, PiginaJeep had this set up from 4WD (maybe he'll chime in here?)... if memory serves, I believe he had reported that a little rain/snow got in along the edges - a tolerable amount, but some nonetheless.

Have you gotten wet like that yet? If it hasn't rained since you've installed that set-up, have you noticed wind making its way into the cab at speed, around the edges?

Looks very nice, BTW!
Old 05-02-2008, 09:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
OK - you've answered questions about noise, and about the sound quality of the stock stereo with the smaller cab size that your setup provides... now how about protection from the elements?

If I remember correctly, PiginaJeep had this set up from 4WD (maybe he'll chime in here?)... if memory serves, I believe he had reported that a little rain/snow got in along the edges - a tolerable amount, but some nonetheless.

Have you gotten wet like that yet? If it hasn't rained since you've installed that set-up, have you noticed wind making its way into the cab at speed, around the edges?

Looks very nice, BTW!
the quality sounds the same and i dont feel like i need the rear soundbar speakers to hear it properly. the sound kinda projects itself around because there is fabric directly behind me.

since i have put it on it hasnt rained but i have run into sevral ways that water can get in... the small gap behind the soundbar cap nest to the J channel(where the windjammer attaches to the soundbar ) is a possible place for water to get in however i think it it wont because of the safari protection even when moving... and the second place is next to the area where the duster attaches to the windjammer... you can see it in the picture with my arm in it. its minor but water would get in....
However i bought a cab cover to slip on just in case... i carry it with me in the back.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks very nice... Anyone have any pics of this setup on the 4 door????
Old 05-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
pretty sweet, I like those, with two teen daughters it would not be very practical for me, but it looks really cool.

it would be pratical if you didn't use the duster cover and left the seat in. then you could leave them out in the exposed portion while you and the wife remained in the front half! You know teens, especially girls like to talk alot!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice! I want one!
Old 05-03-2008, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice setup.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by serveapurpose

it would be pratical if you didn't use the duster cover and left the seat in. then you could leave them out in the exposed portion while you and the wife remained in the front half! You know teens, especially girls like to talk alot!
lol, yeah very good point.

Quick Reply: *NEW* My wraparound windjammer, duster, safari bikini combo.