Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

**Pic Request** Topless JKU's with Cargo Racks! or Home made Racks!

Old 02-29-2012, 04:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **Pic Request** Topless JKU's with Cargo Racks! or Home made Racks!

I would love some help with this, I "need" get a cargo rack for the Jeep. I am run topless pretty much the entire spring summer and fall, (as long as it is not percipitating). I kinda think a rack with a squar back might look awkward with the top off. I have looked at Wild Boar's fast back rack but don't really like it. It may be to cold for this still but it is getting warmer and the itch to take the top off is getting stronger for all of us I am sure, maybe this will give some of you an excuse!!

What I am asking for is profile pictures of your jeep with the top of and a cargo rack!

If I can't find one that I like I am going to build one, so if you have done this I would also love to see those pics!

Thanks for the help!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I used to run my tj with the olympic quick rack bar set up, trying to get it welded to fit my jk but heres a pic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-259188856.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	283420  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CCGRUNT0331
I used to run my tj with the olympic quick rack bar set up, trying to get it welded to fit my jk but heres a pic
I thought about doing a set up like that, but I would like the option to use the rack with the top on. I just want to make sure it wont look wierd with the to off! I also thought of mounting one to the hard top but then you loose the option for using it with the top off. Maybe I am way too picky.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well for that i use my thule racks. But totally understand if you want a hybrid system to fit both
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4046076827.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	283437  

Quick Reply: **Pic Request** Topless JKU's with Cargo Racks! or Home made Racks!