Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

*** Show Your Arb Bumpers ***

Old 01-20-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by davidmech21
I haven't got my winch yet, but when I do, I'm going to put the synthetic rope on it like you have. How did you fit the fairlead onto the bumper? Did you make that plate to cover the opening, or did the fairlead come with some kind of adapter? I love your set-up. And by the way, we got snow up here in TN for the first time yesterday too! Now if we could just get about a foot, I'd be happy.
Yeah, I'd like to see a foot of snow down here too, but were that to happen it'd probably mean the end of the world was near.

No special plate or adapter. There are some close up pics here David ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/bumper-shame-63663/ (by the way, I feel better about how it turned out, although I still contend that these bumpers are an absolute pain to install).

Here's a pic of the winch in action much sooner than I had planned on our Choccolocco Ride:

Old 01-21-2009, 06:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Yeah, I'd like to see a foot of snow down here too, but were that to happen it'd probably mean the end of the world was near.

No special plate or adapter. There are some close up pics here David ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63663 (by the way, I feel better about how it turned out, although I still contend that these bumpers are an absolute pain to install).

Here's a pic of the winch in action much sooner than I had planned on our Choccolocco Ride:
Thanks for the pics. Seeing all of this, I can't wait to get my winch! And that's a X2 about "the bumper of pain".

Last edited by davidmech21; 01-21-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:23 AM
JK Super Freak

cool shot JK-Rubi!

you should add it to this thread & revive it. would be cool to see more winch action shots!
Old 03-08-2009, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Where are the rest of you ARB GUYS.. LETS SHOW EM..
Old 03-08-2009, 05:17 PM
JK Junkie

Tried forum member Boots' Hi-Lift location. Just one trail ride thus far, but I think I'm going to like this ARB bumper/Hi-Lift set-up .

Old 03-08-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here is my ARB bumper with a Superwinch epi9.0 winch.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Junkie

Looking good, NOBLING - you planning to add lights to yours (I don't see the tabs in front of your winch)?

Originally Posted by NOBLING
Here is my ARB bumper with a Superwinch epi9.0 winch.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Tried forum member Boots' Hi-Lift location. Just one trail ride thus far, but I think I'm going to like this ARB bumper/Hi-Lift set-up .

Love the look. I am tired of waiting on my wheels to come in so I can get all my stuff on.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:58 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Gasser
Love the look. I am tired of waiting on my wheels to come in so I can get all my stuff on.
Thanks - the ARB bumper was an absolute pain to install, but it's already smacked a careless tree that jumped out in front of me, and although the tree was crippled somewhat, the bumper was fine (however, had to perform a little touch-up repair on the bedliner finish).

If interested, details here ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/why-i-like-duplicolor-bedliner-coating-74046/
Old 03-09-2009, 03:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone interested in this bumper should visit Northridge 4X4 ASAP. Not only is Dave offering free shipping on these at a great price, but now he's giving away IPF 968's with any ARB bumper purchase. I wish I had waited now to get mine (not really, but having the lights for free sure would have been nice).

Quick Reply: *** Show Your Arb Bumpers ***