Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

$60k AEV Rubicon at the dealer

Old 12-18-2012, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, so we are one of the people that paid $60,000 for a Rubicon. We have the money and no time to do the modifications like we did on our TJ with a 4 year old now. How many people spend $50,000 - $80,000 for a Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac Escalade, etc. They might be fancy but they don't do anything. So, when we decided on a new Jeep we decided to go turn key and it was shipped to us. It is the most bad ass thing I have seen in a long time. We do not rock crawl but for a four wheel trips in the mud and snow and driving around it is perfect.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	AEV jeep small image.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	399775  
Old 12-18-2012, 05:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cifyacan
Okay, so we are one of the people that paid $60,000 for a Rubicon. We have the money and no time to do the modifications like we did on our TJ with a 4 year old now. How many people spend $50,000 - $80,000 for a Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac Escalade, etc. They might be fancy but they don't do anything. So, when we decided on a new Jeep we decided to go turn key and it was shipped to us. It is the most bad ass thing I have seen in a long time. We do not rock crawl but for a four wheel trips in the mud and snow and driving around it is perfect.
Nice ride, if i had the cash i would throw down on that silver one myself....
Old 12-18-2012, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey, nothing wrong with that if you have the $. I'm curious though, what kind of warranty did it come with? Anything in writing for the lift, etc? Great looking jeep though!

And you have a window decal that none of us can buy!
Old 12-18-2012, 05:23 PM
JK Newbie

Nice Jeep !!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MSmitty
Hey, nothing wrong with that if you have the $. I'm curious though, what kind of warranty did it come with? Anything in writing for the lift, etc? Great looking jeep though!

And you have a window decal that none of us can buy!
3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty from AEV. AEV works with Chrysler so our warranty from them stays also. One of the main reasons we did the build from them. We got the Jeep for invoice minus $1700 roughly before the build.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm poor!!! With my 12 JKU Sport sticker of $32k

Can we come to yll's house for Christmas ??

You know I have to admit. You and your family seem to be set well off financially and that's awesome. And it's more awesome that you choose a JK instead of a Benz SUV or something ridiculous with tons of bs bling.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Think that jeep is under warranty?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Lilahs Jeep
Think that jeep is under warranty?

Actually yes, since our locker wasn't working and Chrysler is already going to fix it. Just had it in to verify.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Seriously? There is nothing about that JK worth 60 Grand! you could build that exact jeep for 40 tops!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mark
Seriously? There is nothing about that JK worth 60 Grand! you could build that exact jeep for 40 tops!
No, you couldn't. A base rubicon will run 35k easy, the lift and tires alone would suck up another 5k to make it $40k then there were gears , a snorkel, winch, fenders, etc etc

I wouldn't that jeep, but it's not a $40k build....not even close

Quick Reply: $60k AEV Rubicon at the dealer