Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

$46,500 Unlimited Sahara... pics

Old 05-11-2009, 05:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry but since when does jeep make 2wd wranglers???? allso how can you tell its 2wd from the photos
Old 05-11-2009, 06:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Are you sure they didn't swap in a Hemi? That would make much more sense as to the price...
Old 05-11-2009, 10:48 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by eurojk
Sorry but since when does jeep make 2wd wranglers???? allso how can you tell its 2wd from the photos
no Trail Rated badge on 2wd jeeps
Old 05-11-2009, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man... Those are SWEET! Thanks for posting those awesome pics. I really like the 2 dr venom. Wow, that's a great price too!

The "OASIS" Shhhhwew.... That gem is fantastic. At that price I am amazed that you had time to get a picture of it before it left the lot. I bet there must be a line wrapped around the block to buy that beauty. $46,500.00 well spent dollars if you ask me. I'd like to buy both of those fabulous lookers for $110,000. That's what I would do if I were the lucky dealer with these beautiful cars on my lot. Package deal! Yes!

yea!

Whooooo Whooooo
Old 05-11-2009, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

for 46k at least have a HEMI!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lucas718
So I just built a Sahara on the Jeep website and loaded it up with about every option available including the chrome appliances. It came out to just under $37K before the discounts.

Assuming this Jeep is loaded, you'd be spending about $10K for a lift, tires, wheels, Mopar tubular offroad bumpers, and a painted hardtop.

Good luck with that.
Not that I agree $46k for this Jeep is by any means right.....when you think about the lift, tires & wheels, bumpers and the painted hardtop for $10k, it is not that far off. I mean you always overpay for the simplest of things at the dealership so if it's a 4" lift, they are prob charging $4k for it installed. Another $3k for tires & wheels, $2k for the bumpers and at least $2500 to paint the hardtop the right way. All that added together comes to $11.5k so take some off here and there and you could come close to $46k (assuming their Sahara was loaded up at the $37k you built it as). It's just that you can pick up a loaded Rubicon for $28k right now and even after puting $15k into it, you'd have a hell of a lot better of a Jeep than this. It's almost what I have into mine.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:58 PM
JK Super Freak

incredible....hopefully they don't trick a future JK-Forum member into one of those
Old 05-11-2009, 11:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Erockkrawler
no Trail Rated badge on 2wd jeeps
We only get the 4x4 in Europe and we don't have the Trail Rated badge
Old 05-19-2009, 03:36 PM
JK Newbie

This post reminds me of what one of the dealerships out here in Hawaii was doing. I was just looking around and they were selling an overpriced lifted Wrangler Unlimited X(Dealer mark up was at least 8k, something dealerships do here in Hawaii to try rip off people). When I asked the dealership if they upgrade the drive shafts all I got was silence and a deer in a head light look. I had to walk away shaking my head.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:03 PM
JK Freak

i was up the boulevard today and saw those two in person. i have to say

much worse looking in person

Quick Reply: $46,500 Unlimited Sahara... pics