Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

$46,500 Unlimited Sahara... pics

Old 05-10-2009, 08:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

makes me sick to see that and 2wd no less cmon
Old 05-10-2009, 08:22 AM
JK Newbie

Perhaps a bit of tolerance is in order.

Personally, I think the 2 jeeps are atrocities that should be erased from memory. BUT, as was mentioned, one sold already, which says what? There are people out there that like that kind of stuff. This Gary dude may lie on the far side of the aesthetic spectrum, but his creation SELLS.

Out of the entire population that buys JKs, what is the proportion of true off-road enthusiasts to mall-crawlers? I suspect the majority are into chrome, looking good and more concerned with image than anything else. Just have to accept that this kind of crap exists. The flip side is that more people buying up these atrocities gives us more spare parts from junk yards 10 years from now.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:09 AM
JK Newbie

Jesus "Oasis" maybe if I was dieing of thirst in the desert, I might climb in the hunk of crap. I'd probably set it on fire and hope someone saw my signal!!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:34 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There was a dealer in Albequerque I stopped at when I was driving across country, they impressed me.... They had a couple of modified Jeeps that were tasteful and reasonably priced. They had a Rubi Unlimited with 3" lift, 35" KM2's, Mopar Rear Tire Carrier/Bumper, and good looking Pro-comp alloys for about $34K sticker price. They had Saharas with smaller lifts and 33's BFG A/T/Pro Comp wheels for about $3K more than a stocker.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

when i decided to go in the jeep adventure and buy a jk i did not know much about the jeep culture. i knew about truck and offroad but a jeep was a jeep nothing more except a lot of trouble ( i tought ...) now i have my jeep and love it. and its fairly moded. i am the only one that work on it. and i hate crome caca. there is a new '' bread '' of buyer. maby not new but more than before. they do nothing with the jeep... its sad. they treat it just like a ford fockuss... its not a car ... not realy a truck ... and you cant pimp it!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 07:55 PM
JK Newbie

Sure are some shiny looking jeeps,not one has a scratch on em.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Old 05-10-2009, 08:18 PM
JK Newbie

i got my jeep from him and i got a pretty good deal on it. its been over a year now and i remember seeing the venom edition there when i was getting mine, im not surprised at all to see it still there. i couldnt belive it was 2wd... its actually the first jeep i looked at when i was there haha from a distance it looks really nice...
Old 05-10-2009, 10:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Thumbs down

Those Jeeps (If you want to call them that) Are Garbage!!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I just built a Sahara on the Jeep website and loaded it up with about every option available including the chrome appliances. It came out to just under $37K before the discounts.

Assuming this Jeep is loaded, you'd be spending about $10K for a lift, tires, wheels, Mopar tubular offroad bumpers, and a painted hardtop.

Good luck with that.

Quick Reply: $46,500 Unlimited Sahara... pics