Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

$46,500 Unlimited Sahara... pics

Old 05-09-2009, 03:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $46,500 Unlimited Sahara... pics

I live near the stealership, so i see this thing all the time... and it makes me sick
This is a lifted, painted and chromed sahara for $46,500
mopar 2" lift, chrome shit and 35"s...

This is a lifted with 35"s X model which is 2WD and called Venom... $37,500
They got it on website here: http://ww w.garybarberajeepland.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Jeep&model=Wr angler

Last edited by armycop; 05-09-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Edited non-sponsor link.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Freak

excuse me while i clean up my puke...first off, sahara oasis?...$46k in to a jeep could net you something waaaay more appealing and i'm certain much more capable...and that 2wd venom is freakin' gay...35's eh?...wanna wheel?...sorry i can't follow u...2WD?!!!!!???????????...u gotta be kidding me...i can't believe that dude would try and rip people off like that and have nerve to call it some kind of 'edition'...sickening......shame on you gary barbera...shame on you...
Old 05-09-2009, 03:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

46,500 for that blue chrome thing. (Trying not to call it a Jeep.) I don't like it...I don't like anything about it. They would have to pay me to take it off the lot!

The yellow one is alot better looking, but still waaaay too much money, and here in Colorado I don't think the dealers even special order 2wd muchless have them on the lot. Esp And venom? isn't that better suited for a viper ? ?

Tell that stealership to call me...I can design a few jeeps for them, that people would actually wanna buy. Just tell them to check out Camp Crockers website for some real Jeep packages. (Hey camp...how about a free "nack" for the plug, there? )
Old 05-09-2009, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love how when a dealership wants to buy your vehicle, they make it crystal clear that anything you've added to it has absolutely no value, but it's okay for them to try and offload the cost of their additions to you.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spank
I love how when a dealership wants to buy your vehicle, they make it crystal clear that anything you've added to it has absolutely no value, but it's okay for them to try and offload the cost of their additions to you.
SO TRUE!!! Even if your additions are awesome mods, and their additions are just plain CRAP.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man it would be great if you seen someone looking at it and stopped and told them what you could do for $47000 / just dont plan on going to that dealer sorry STEALER
Old 05-09-2009, 04:38 PM
JK Junkie

WTF these jeeps will have over 2 inches of dust by the time they sell thats just sorry
Old 05-09-2009, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

DUDE THOSE ARE 2 SWEET RIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealers love to make up names for their own BS packages and crank the window sticker. WTF.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-09-2009, 05:04 PM
JK Newbie

wtf this stealership is f'in retarded!!! the saraha is just UGLY!!! the 'x' cleaned it up though but the venom part just made it ugly though.

but on the bright side, your jk looked better than both of them combined!! and worth more too!! probably.

Quick Reply: $46,500 Unlimited Sahara... pics