Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

“Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!

Old 04-27-2016, 07:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure would be nice to have the hothead panels in DFW, TX when it hits 107 with the black leather seats and young kiddos to keep cool with no rear a/c vents. Would really keep them happy and momma happy.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

In Nebraska and it gets hot in the summer, cold in the winter. This Hothead headliner would serve dual purposes for me!
Old 04-27-2016, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Default Need one.

I need a set of these because the trip to FL from NJ during the summer is way too freakin' hot.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:31 AM
JK Newbie

Default Win-win Situation

So we all know what a win-win situation is. Now if Hothead Headliners for my JKU keep me cool in the summer in Georgia, keep me warm in winter in Michigan, provide some noise dampening summer and winter on my drives between Georgia and Michigan and they would be free because I win them, now that would be a win-win-win-win-situation.

BTW thanks for putting up this giveaway; not often you can win stuff that is actually useful.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

I'd love one because it is too damn hot in Texas in the summer!
Old 04-27-2016, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Why I need hothead headliners

Because currently I'm using sheets of styrofoam, which make me look like a homeless person, and the squeaking makes my wife stabby.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

The winters and summers in Missouri are either boiling or subzero. Would love to have some temperature control. I have been looking into this product for months now. Just can free up the money on it.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:54 AM
JK Newbie

Default why you’d love to have Hothead Headliners protection?

I too live in Texas where like the middle east the extreme summer heat smokes just about everything inside our Jeep. I have researched the "other" products and believe yours is the best out there. Anything that will keep the heat of my head and allow the A/C to do it's job is a win in my mind. Thank you for doing the research and making a quality product that not only functions well but can be sold or transferred to another vehicle should we need to do so. It would be AWESOME to win a set for our "new" 2015 JKU 4 door! If we don't win, we will be ordering a complete set before the temps go past 100degrees!
Old 04-27-2016, 08:00 AM
JK Newbie

I would love to have this in the Texas heat. It can get pretty bad out here.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:04 AM
JK Newbie

Cause it's HOT in Texas!!! Need to keep my wife and kids cool so they continue to enjoy wheelin' with me!! Hopefully it will also reduce the use of the A/C to give me a little more horsepower!!

Quick Reply: “Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!