Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Yes, another light wiring question

Old 03-03-2012, 01:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since I still can't stop thinking of my idea with the dome/windshield light switch, I made a new post to try to get some help with finding the the right wires to do it....
So if anyone knows and can help me out ... I would appreciate it
Thanks.. And thank you Jk-ford for your responses and knowledge..hope you guys here can help me figure this out...

Last edited by Mcguyver; 03-03-2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just finished installing the lights... Ended up installing a switch in the cab but is completely out of sight and also completely accessible/within a 6"'s of my shifter.

Since I have a six speed, the day star switch pnl was a little in the way of the shifter and I didn't want & or need to spend 75$ on the rugged ridge a pillar pnl (even though I love that set up. I ended up installing the switch between and under the 2 air vents and the a/c controls on ledge so the switch faces down. Wouldn't even know it was there unless I pointed it out. Cheap/easy and no "real" damage to my interior...

Last edited by Mcguyver; 03-10-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Yes, another light wiring question