Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Wiring Blue Sea fuse block and accessories.

Old 01-10-2016, 03:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Blue Sea fuse block and accessories.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and to JK ownership. Ivehad mine since March 2015, it is a 2015 JKU.
I have decided to add a 50" LED lightbar, 2 LED pod lights, and some LEDunderbody lights. I am going to be buying a Blue Sea 5025 with negative busconnection to manage everything. Im also putting in the rugged ridge a-pillarswitch mount. My question is, I understand the wiring to the Blue Sea block,however, im fuzzy from block to switch, and switch to lights. The relays thatwill come with the lights, have fuses too. Should I leave those there, or cutthem out and reconnect the wires since I have fuses in the new block? Also willthe relay go before the switch? Or between switch and light? Also can I connectthe negative wire from the light into the switch so that it gets groundedthrough the new block? Sorry if this has been asked before, im just confusedlol. Thanks for any help whatsoever.

Quick Reply: Wiring Blue Sea fuse block and accessories.