Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

wireless lights

Old 01-16-2011, 03:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wireless lights

debating on getting the wireless lights that mount on the lower windshield section, but never seen them on a jeep, also the wires on the regular set of lights how to u guys run the wires to the battery and what wires do u splice them into? pics would be great too thanks~
Old 01-16-2011, 03:59 PM
JK Super Freak

My Hellas came with all the wiring. I didn't have to splice into any factory wiring. They came with power leads with in- line fuses that I connected directly to the battery. I'm not sure what the wireless lights will gain you unless you just don't want to mount a switch. I believe I have some wiring pics in my album. I'm on my phone so I don't know how to attach them.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Walmart

I added a set of wireless driving lights from Walmart and they work fine so far but it's only been 3 months. The only real benefit is not running wire through the firewall to a switch, but they work.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LynDi
I added a set of wireless driving lights from Walmart and they work fine so far but it's only been 3 months. The only real benefit is not running wire through the firewall to a switch, but they work.
Pictures..
Old 01-16-2011, 08:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LynDi
I had these mounted on the rear bumper of my TJ. I forgot to turn them off once after backing out the drive way. I got stopped by a motorcycle cop...He laughed me! Mine were hit or miss.. Sometimes they turned on sometimes they didn't.

Quick Reply: wireless lights