Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Who has the 2013 Alpine premium sound system?

Old 04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by siggy14
You know it is sad the alpine system sounds worse then the infinity, as it is the infinity is inferior to other stock systems which is a major complaint for me.

Coming from Ford, the mach system just blows anything jeep has done out of the water, and I have owned all years of the wranglers. For the price you pay for the upgraded system you should get one rocking system.

First thing I did was put in a brand new system, kenwood nav head, brand new speakers with tweeters and two 10 inch subs powered by two amps, the system rocks.

I really wish they had a stereo delete option when ordering so I could not have to pay for it.
Harman Kardon is A Much Higher End, Higher Quaility and More Tech and Years under their Belt then Alpine Does. Infinity is the Name Chrysler Pays Harman Kardon to use, just as all other Manufactures do so they can call their stock base units etc....Premium Infinity is very different from the Infinity base..
Actually the 2008 Setup was Chrysler's best and they screwed that up....MyGig RER 730...Manufactured by Harman.....368 watt Amp....Harman., true 8 channels, 2 ohm speakers/Harman, Alpine is 4ohm, half the power as HK's....and the front speakers were Bi-Amped which makes a Huge Impression in the Wrangler. Only one thing was missing and that was the Programing in the Amp for the Dual Voice Coil Sub, not enough sent to it, but had more in front with lost to waste.....
Manufactures will put the Brand Name on the systems because it was designed or configured by the Brand.....

Like the Ford Mach Audio is manufactured by Pioneer

Example....Nissan's Rockford Fosgate....not a pc would have the brand on it, Fosgate did the setup and tweaked it, so that Brand is on the Head Unit's Face etc....

Quick Reply: Who has the 2013 Alpine premium sound system?