Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

White Knight Lighting

Old 05-27-2010, 09:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default White Knight Lighting

On my Dodge I have a set of White Knight reverse lights that mount to the OEm hitch reciever. It more or less mounts around it and allows for use of the hitch. It has provisions built in for on, off, and on when in reverse and relays built right in so install is super easy. I stuffed some H1 Piaa's in them and man they are bright.

Anybody running them on their JK? I am hesitant as I can see myself ripping them off when it comes time to climb something steep.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you hitch your hitch yet while wheeling? if not then ill say you're ok to go with them
Old 05-28-2010, 07:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought about it after I posted and I am certain I would rip em off in no time. Going to look at a different option. Tell ya what tho theese throw some serious light.

Quick Reply: White Knight Lighting