Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

What is the BEST/BRIGHTEST aftermarket headlight solution for my 09 JKU Rubicon?

Old 11-26-2011, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

like sharkey was talking about, the hella e code headlights are getting a lot of positive feed-back. I plan to get them for
Christmas. I just need to decide what bulbs to get with it.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I"ve been driving MRAPs and other mil vehicles around Afghanistan with LED equipment headlights. Honestly, I don't like the light they put out. Lo ro high beam, they cut off way short and have a narrow beam. However the DVE (Driver's vision enhancer) basically a camera with night vision displayed on a monitor is the Bomb. Wonder how much that costs?
Old 11-26-2011, 05:36 PM
JK Newbie

What is going to be different about the new truck-lite headlights that are coming out next year? I plan on getting a set before the end of the year but I will wait if these new ones are going to be worth the wait. Thanks for your time.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Geez, I just saw those trucklites in the 4WD catalog. Are they really $270 EACH? Good fricken grief, over $540 for headlights and that doesn't include the pigtails. I'm sure they're nice but I guess I'll just get new bulbs.

Last edited by Desert Drifter; 11-29-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Quick Reply: What is the BEST/BRIGHTEST aftermarket headlight solution for my 09 JKU Rubicon?