Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

WARN 6.5" Wireless Driving Lamp Kit

Old 08-02-2010, 04:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default WARN 6.5" Wireless Driving Lamp Kit

Anybody using these?

6.5" Halogen Lights
55W H3 Bulbs
Wireless control switch

Pros/cons?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	124457-lg..jpg
Views:	114
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	79793  
Old 09-07-2010, 02:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just ordered a set of the driving lights from quadratec, will post some opinions/pics when I get them up and running. Personally I like the idea of not having to drill holes in my dash or take away from the stock factory look inside, but I'm thinking I might wire them into the high-beams.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

I've got the fogs happy so far install was easy as hell.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got the 4 inch HIDs and nmounted them up on the windshield. I ran into a couple issues. The passenger side wiper hit the light which I fixed by cutting and inch off the wiper. The other issue I had was wiring them up to the low beam wire. They would not stay on when I started the Jeep. I called Warn customer service and they said that it has been an issue so they told me to wire it to the parking lights which should fix the problem. The wireless feature is alright but I wouldn't mind just having a regular switch. It would certainly be much easier to fix if something were to go wrong with the wireless set up. Just my 2 cents on the warn wireless

Quick Reply: WARN 6.5" Wireless Driving Lamp Kit