Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Upgrading to Sirius

Old 02-06-2008, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

unfortunately stern is only on sirius, till XM and sirius merge sometime in the near future.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
dave if you search the forums I know this has been discussed before. There was a place that sells the antennas -- they have a special connector on them. I can't recall the name, but I do remember the thread.
lol i always use the search before asking a ? but it is often fruitless as in this case... i try searching several different words and or phrases with no luck... search for sirius and read about a snorkle lol
now im sure i could search it and find it right away
Old 02-07-2008, 05:09 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SabrToothSqrl
You would need the antenna and a subscription

All Hail sirius! ( I have 3 subscriptions)
Just wondering what is the draw to Sirius? It's radio. Granted radio without commercials, but it's just radio. Why pay that money every month?
Old 02-10-2008, 04:05 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tgrt
Just wondering what is the draw to Sirius? It's radio. Granted radio without commercials, but it's just radio. Why pay that money every month?
I bet you have cable TV or Dish! Why? It's just tv. You would really make fun of me because I have Sirius and XM in mine. You can listen to music, talk, sports, Nascar, MLB, NFL, Martha Stewart, How did that get in there? You can put on your favorite channel and listen to it from coast to coast if you want. I never turn on FM anymore. Try it and then decide.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:14 PM
JK Newbie

You can use this one...

http://www.myradiostore.com/sirius/s...imaanforo.html
Old 02-10-2008, 05:28 PM
JK Junkie

i have had sirius for a few years now. Had to get it for the NFL/NBA and of course the playboy channel.

Quick Reply: Upgrading to Sirius