Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Unknown Rock lights on 14 Unlimited Sahara.

Old 02-09-2024, 09:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unknown Rock lights on 14 Unlimited Sahara.

Can anyone please take a look at the pictures of these rock lights and tell me who possibly makes them or what app they may run off of. We just bought the Jeep from a small dealership and they didn’t even know they were installed. No remote or info came with them. Any ideas are much appreciated! Thank you!

Old 02-09-2024, 10:24 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,941 Likes on 1,699 Posts

This won't be the answer you are looking for, but there's a plethora of cheap LED lights out there and I am thinking that based on the quality of install (pretty crappy screws holding up), no protective cover over the LEDs, that these are just some chinese things that are going to be hard to identify. Quick swim through Google and AMZN images kinda confirms that, though I could always be wrong. The look to be RGB lights so I have to think there is also a box hiding under the dash somewhere that might have a marking or brand on it. Have you dug around to see?

Quick Reply: Unknown Rock lights on 14 Unlimited Sahara.