Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Truck Lite LED's VS HID Guy HEADLIGHTS....

Old 12-29-2011, 04:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by totdoc
There was a new version of the trucklite LEDs that were shown at SEMA. They are supposed to be available in Jan. They have a different reflector system than the original versions of the TruckLite and are supposed to have a much improved beam pattern, although no pictures of the new beam pattern exist yet. Gonna have to wait a little bit to see it, but it should be coming soon
Shit! I can get a smokin deal on the current ones with Vision X fogs- WHAT TO DO??????
Old 12-29-2011, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry guys, "adjusting them down" in a reflector housing is pointless. The fact of the matter is that a reflector housing for our vehicles is completely worthless when it comes to HID (and halogen, which brought us here).
Old 12-29-2011, 06:42 PM
JK Junkie

Rebel Offroad is doing a killer deal on jw's right now go for them and don't look back!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.411832,-114.336066
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Verizon 3G
Old 12-29-2011, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sringer
Rebel Offroad is doing a killer deal on jw's right now go for them and don't look back!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.411832,-114.336066
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Verizon 3G

Maybe I'm missing it, but go for a retrofit with a few hours of your time and save a ton over the JWs.

Quick Reply: Truck Lite LED's VS HID Guy HEADLIGHTS....