Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Subwoofer Repair

Old 09-09-2010, 09:41 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chipmaker
If you were not on a budget, would you still use those kicker 2 ways in the soundbar, or another 2 way??
Also, how much difference do the upgraded soundbar speakers make to the driver and front seat passengers?
What do you want out of your system? You want to hear it 4 miles away, or just have clean sound? Like I said above my goal is always to have clear sound at highway speed with top and doors off.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
What do you want out of your system? You want to hear it 4 miles away, or just have clean sound? Like I said above my goal is always to have clear sound at highway speed with top and doors off.
Just a clean sound I don't want to attract my stupid neighbors little friends that always check out my stuff. I don't really care too much if I hear it clearly on the highway because I'm fine with the quality of the treble at those speeds I just crank it up but a sub that I can actually hear. I think what best would describe the sound I want is the one where you can hear the bass from two feet away the Jeep.

Quick Reply: Subwoofer Repair