Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

stock radio stopped working????

Old 11-14-2010, 10:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock radio stopped working????

checked the fuse it was good. thought the radio was shot. with the jeep running push and hold the time and info button together and hold till radio boots up. kind of like rebooting an ipod or cable box. who would have guessed. and for this i bet the dealer charges a fortune. let me know if it works for you keep on jeepin
Old 11-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol I had this same thing happen and just let it be for a couple weeks. I was ready to start listening to Christmas music this weekend so I went under the hood and the fuse was fine. I got into the Jeep to drive it to church and voila! It worked lol Ill try this next time though. So Thanks!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brilliant

That was brilliant man! Thanks for posting that quick easy fix. Saved me a trip to the dealership and an enormous head ache.

Quick Reply: stock radio stopped working????