Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Starting problems 2007 Rubicon 2 door

Old 09-03-2013, 01:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Starting problems 2007 Rubicon 2 door

I own a 2007 Rubicon. I have owned her for about a month (today). She is giving me starting issues since the ver next day she rolled off the dealership floor. The dealership is picking her up from my work for the 4th in the 1 month I have owned her. They replaced the starter and cleaned some corrosion off the sway bar auto disconnect something. Does anyone have the same issue that could maybe recommend my dealership to assist me. I bought it from a Honda dealership and they have taken it to Chrysler at least twice to my knowledge. I know they are doing their best to help, but as of today I am on my 4th loaner and really want to keep the vehicle I bought in my garage. I am relatively new to owning a Jeep and I am not mechanically inclined, so any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated. I bought her with a after market alarm, after market radio and it looks like a 3 1/2" Rubicon Express lift, not sure if that helps. Thank you. Rebecca
Old 09-04-2013, 05:07 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

How many miles on it? Have they done the obvious? Load test battery, check all grounds and connections? Does it start slow or just not start? Need more specific info on what is happening.

Quick Reply: Starting problems 2007 Rubicon 2 door