Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Spare switched fuse

Old 01-22-2010, 05:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Spare switched fuse

I finally re-wired my Hellas with a lighted dash switch. For the time being I'm using the switched lighter plug but would rather use a spare switched spot on the fuse panel. I can't seem to find one though. Any suggestions? I'm powering the Hella relay with a wire I was able to sneak through the foam filled hole behind and above the right speaker on the firewall. I'd use my switched hot (and maybe my ground) through the same hole. I remember in the "Old Days" we were able to get and use a fuse connector extender. That way you could make an electrical connection to a fuse of your choice. (On the correct side of the fuse of course) That was before these mini blade fuses. Not glass ones but the bigger ones. Thanks
Old 01-22-2010, 05:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

M8 Heated Seat.

Quick Reply: Spare switched fuse