Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Side Markers & Turn Signals

Old 06-10-2015, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Side Markers & Turn Signals

Hey everyone,
I've been looking everywhere for some true plug n play LED side markers and turn signals for the 2015 JK. Is this something that even exists?
Old 06-11-2015, 05:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Unfortunately there's not many options for LED turn signals, but I'll make a short list of the possible options that I can think of
-recon or anzo (read some not so great reviews)
-putting 3157 (turn signal) and 192 (marker light) LEDs inSide the stock housings, with resistors
-buying a set of smoked from the factory turn signals (http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US) and put those LEDs I mentioned in the previous option in these

I am going with the third option, I already installed the turn signals and marker lights. They aren't as dark as the anzo or recon ones, but that means you can actually see the light coming out of it. I'm going to be putting LEDs in them when I get around to it
Old 06-11-2015, 08:48 AM
JK Newbie

Awesome thanks!

Quick Reply: Side Markers & Turn Signals