Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Show me Ur head unit .... Post pics please!

Old 09-23-2013, 08:27 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pioneer Premier
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3007330811.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	499744  
Old 11-15-2014, 09:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by eight6
I painted the side fascias to match the vent rings. I think it looks good. Opinions? Guess I shouldn't have worn a yellow shirt when taking the pics...I can see it in the silver paint.
A few questions... What type of paint did you use? What size head unit is that? And where did the side fascias come from?
Old 11-16-2014, 12:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ahfunaki
Just installed a JVC KW-AV71BT. For the price it seems like a pretty decent unit...
I NEED that jk wallpaper on your headunit. It is awesome. Care to share?
Old 11-17-2014, 11:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Ford
Ya, pros and cons for each I guess. You dont have to look down with a window mount. Larger screens don't block your view with dash mount. Portable devices can be moved. And built-in devices don't have any batteries, chargers or mounting devices to fool with. ECT - ECT - ECT. Can't argue that a package unit would be cheeper and more efficient tho. My Kenwood updates with a thumb drive ( easy enough ). And it's running "Garmin" also.
Can you load Garmin compatible maps in it? There are some great map products other than what Garmin offers themselves. If I could get that on my main head unit that would be great.
Old 11-19-2014, 07:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Omani2010
Guys any feedback on these ... Good on the pocket
I ran the earlier version, 4300, in my sierra with the factory bose system...really woke everything up. I plan on running another in my JK

Quick Reply: Show me Ur head unit .... Post pics please!