Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Rugged Ridge wiring harness

Old 03-09-2014, 03:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged Ridge wiring harness

I bought the Rugged Ridge wiring harness and I'm not sure how to wire up the switch harness. There are 3 wires ( black, white and red) now the black I figured is the ground and there's a eyelet terminal on it. The white has a slide connector and I assume plugs into the wires from the relay. Now the red wire is just cut on the end, no terminal or connector. So I'm not sure where that goes.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pballer2777
I bought the Rugged Ridge wiring harness and I'm not sure how to wire up the switch harness. There are 3 wires ( black, white and red) now the black I figured is the ground and there's a eyelet terminal on it. The white has a slide connector and I assume plugs into the wires from the relay. Now the red wire is just cut on the end, no terminal or connector. So I'm not sure where that goes.

It probably connects to the positive battery terminal.

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge wiring harness