Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Rugged Ridge Light Bar

Old 11-20-2011, 08:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged Ridge Light Bar

I just got my light bar on Friday. I'm so happy with it. But let me tell you, running this wires through that bar is the complete opposite of fun. It was a very tedious job....and took a long while to get it perfect.

As I was driving around making sure everything was good, it sounded like wind was coming in through my soft top, but then I realized that the bar just creates some wind noise....nothing too bad. It's a good bar, and I recommend it. I got mine on amazon as an open box item for 120. So I got a crazy good deal. And it's brand new in perfect condition.

The KC lights I got, didn't come with a relay, just a wire split with a fuse in between. Which is weird because the last set of KC lights I had on my last jeep came with a relay.....but they still work great. I have two switches to control the outer two lights, and inner three lights.

If you want a light bar, this is a beautiful one for the price, I recommend-o.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1397517176.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	239286  
Old 11-21-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

i've been looking at this same bar, but with a 50" led light bar. glad you like. looks good.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice looks good when i was installing mine the holes that connected from the top bar to the two side bars did not line up properly so i hope you had better luck

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge Light Bar