Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Rigid industries 10" light bar

Old 11-22-2011, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Rigid industries 10" light bar

Hello,

I watch to buy a Rigid industrie Light bar of 10". But I have a question on website (http://www.rigidindustries.com/product-p/eseries10.htm) there have more option and I have a question on this. What is the difference between (Amber/ spot) vs (amber/ flood) and (white/ spot) vs (white/flood)??

Thank you!
Old 11-22-2011, 04:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by charest2394
Hello,

I watch to buy a Rigid industrie Light bar of 10". But I have a question on website (http://www.rigidindustries.com/product-p/eseries10.htm) there have more option and I have a question on this. What is the difference between (Amber/ spot) vs (amber/ flood) and (white/ spot) vs (white/flood)??

Thank you!
Heres a basic pic of what the different colors and light patterns mean. hope it helps
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	LightforceFilters.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	240358  
Old 11-22-2011, 04:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I understand,

If I choose the combo FLOOD COMBO beam pattern CLEAR WHITE = I have a wide light and a long distance light and the color of the light is white?

Quick Reply: Rigid industries 10" light bar