Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Remote start parts

Old 11-30-2007, 07:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remote start parts

I got the instruction manual, thanks Fred, now I think I am missing an important part. Is the SKREEM module part of the installation kit or the vehicle? I have the little wire loop for it but no module or apparent place to plug it into. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:03 AM
SCF
JK Enthusiast

What was the auction number from Ebay? Maybe we can step thru and see what parts you are missing. In order for the remote start to be fully functional in the JK, you need BOTH of these kits:
82208859AB
82209982AG
Old 11-30-2007, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

These are the part numbers I have:

82208859ab- MOPAR pc-12 base kit
82209982ah- JK remote start harness

There are the numbers off of the boxes. The boxes were opened when I got them but the system appears to be unused (the fuses weren't installed in the base kit).

There is a small plug in the harness with purple,orange,pink, and white wires. I am guessing this is what plugs into the SKREEM. When I read the instructions, it mentions removing the WCM from around the ignition switch and later mentions the SKREEM. They both look the same, are they? Does the harness plug into the OEM part that is located around the ignition switch or does that get replaced by a part from the kit?

Thanks

Quick Reply: Remote start parts