Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Recon turn signals are a joke!!

Old 02-25-2016, 07:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recon turn signals are a joke!!

I originally had them installed on my build two weeks ago. When i went to pick the jeep up. The signals would not work properly. After for mechanics and four hours and help from Rubitrux and recon we still could not figure out the problem. We assumed the turn signals were bad. I ordered another set. I installed a new set myself. I followed the directions given by recon and rubitrux. I still ended up with the same exact problem. The turn signals only work with the headlights off. After then calling them on the next day they told me I had to switch the wires around on their harness. The wires were sealed with a single piece of plastic. I will never order another recon product or use a recon product. Their technical support is junk. Let alone they know the problems with their products and do not tell you until after you bought them and open them and cannot return them. I bought a set of Anzo smoked turn signals and they were full plug n play with no resistors for half the price!!
Old 02-26-2016, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Makes me glad I just VHT Night Shades my lights.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd
Makes me glad I just VHT Night Shades my lights.
I think they look better too. Simple yet clean and not over the top.

Quick Reply: Recon turn signals are a joke!!