Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Radio sometimes won't change between FM/DVD/SAT/ETC (2007 DVD, non-mygig)

Old 02-18-2010, 06:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio sometimes won't change between FM/DVD/SAT/ETC (2007 DVD, non-mygig)

A few times lately my radio (DVD, non-MyGig) won't switch correctly between FM, SAT, DVD, AUX and (as a minor thing) I have noticed the left-most lighting (like the small lights that would make up the S in SAT on the small display) are dim or out. I will be listening to SAT and then switch to AUX and then it won't switch back to SAT or FM until I have shut off the Jeep and restarted. Just turning the radio on and off doesn't work. Not sure if I am going crazy or not - just curious if anyone has seen the same problem. I did some quick searches but couldn't find anything.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had the same thing, it was swapped out under warranty...
Old 02-19-2010, 06:54 AM
JK Freak

ok - so at least I am not going crazy.. just wish it wouldn't have started happening three years down the road - out of warranty...

Quick Reply: Radio sometimes won't change between FM/DVD/SAT/ETC (2007 DVD, non-mygig)