Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Radio Preset Stations Question....

Old 12-31-2011, 01:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Preset Stations Question....

I feel like a dumbass asking this question,

But, we just picked up a '12 Unlimited Sport last night with the one step up from base model radio with Sirius.
Problem is, wife & I neither one can figure out, even reading the manual, how to program the preset stations. We've followed the instructions in the manual 3 times, to no avail. We've got no. 1 button programmed ok, but when trying 2, 3, 4 etc, it always reverts back to no. 1. Nothing in the manual says how to do any others except no. 1.

Ideas?

Just a side note, I've found several mistakes in the manual so far concerning the electronics
Old 12-31-2011, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on the new ride!
Mine is an 07 and you turn the dial to the station you want and just hold the button for the preset you want..it should beep and you should be good, can't imagine they would have Changed it for '12 but new engine, new tranny...maybe new radio too?!
Old 01-01-2012, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

you need to press the SET button twice for preset 2, 3 times for preset 3...etc etc etc
Old 01-01-2012, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK UNLIMITED
you need to press the SET button twice for preset 2, 3 times for preset 3...etc etc etc
Ok, thanks! I knew there was something easy to it that we were just not getting. It says nothing in the manual about doing this.

Quick Reply: Radio Preset Stations Question....