Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Putco P12015 LED headlights, anyone have them?

Old 12-08-2015, 06:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish someone would just make a better direct fit reflector. Thats the main issue with the stock headlight.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:19 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by 101gargoyles
HUH $660 for 2 stinking head lights that won't ice over.
If someone can send me the contact info for people that would do that just to get better illumination than the stock lights then I'd be able to make millions selling stupid silly things too.
About to retire and man I didn't realize there's that much money sitting around just waiting to be thrown away out there.
Let's face it, the stock headlights are horrible. I don't mean, like some folks, that all vehicles come with horrible stock headlights. Normally I don't go out and replace this necessary part of a vehicle--what it came with from the factory works just dandy. However, the stock Jeep headlights just don't cut the mustard, even compared to the cheapest cars out there. I would agree that I'm surprised by people who'd spend seven or eight hundred dollars to equip their Jeep with headlights, then buy cheap, Chinese-made bumpers, winches, etc. There are very good options out there in headlights for well under $200. Should we have to spend that? No. But, if you drive much at night, at least consider those options first before opting to buy the Cadillac answer for a basic problem. BTW: My preferred option has glass lenses. Yes, they can be shattered by a rock. But, they are pretty heavy duty. And they won't ever glaze over like those plastic lenses that are common for so many LED options out there.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I think I'm jumping to the 55w/100w in the super 7 hella housings. Its interesting to try different things. The truck lites are bright as you know what.

Also, the H13 stock bulbs suck ass too. H4 that all the conversions use are much better.

Quick Reply: Putco P12015 LED headlights, anyone have them?