Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Problem with my KC lights...

Old 01-23-2013, 02:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with my KC lights...

I have had my KC lights mounted on my winsheild for about 2 years and they have always worked fine...The other night I went to switch them on and nothing happened. Both lights will not work at all.

I checked my lights, connections, switch, and fuse and they all seem fine...

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar problem or would have any advise.

Thanks,
Crampt0n
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Use a test light or volt meter to see if the lights are actually getting power???? could just be the bulbs. If no voltage to the actual lights then possible bad relay if all else checks out ok....
Old 01-23-2013, 02:50 PM
JK Freak

Just went through this with mine. The 3amp fuse blew but it looked just fine. Try just swappin out you fuses even if they look good
Old 01-23-2013, 06:56 PM
JK Super Freak

also check the white wire you ran to your switched source, maybe it came loose. as stated by the guy before me, swap the fuse because it might have been a weird break.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:59 PM
JK Freak

Check the ground? My ground wire was loose a couple times til I grounded it better.

Quick Reply: Problem with my KC lights...